From Help for Shepherds
|Topic:||Human Nature, Love|
We’re humans and will always be error prone humans. God is God and loves and forgives us anyway.
How to Get There
- What did we learn from last year? Some are learning to raise children; something new to them anyway. Others are learning to cope with loss, be it loved ones, a home, a job, what ever. All of us are still stumbling our way through life. But as I look forward, I have to remember:
- Humanity will always be humans, prone to error, to wander from God, but no matter how hard humans try, God will not be legislated out of existence. It’s nice to know who’s really in charge.
- The Bible will still have all the answers.
- Prayer will still work
- The Holy Spirit will still move.
- God will still inhabit the praises of His people
- There will still be God anointed preaching
- There will still be praises sung to God
- God will still pour out blessings on His people
- There will still be room at the cross
- Jesus will still love you.
- Jesus will still save the lost when they come to Him.
Things to Watch For
This is a message playing more to general themes of scripture than to specific passages or verses.
Other Ideas that use this Topic:
There are no other ideas use this topic yet.